Workshop: Raising the Bar – Rising to the Challenge
Background and overview
Building the recognition and understanding within the C-Suite that facilities management is a business critical function has long been an aspiration of the profession. This workshop presents a road map of how to achieve this.
It has been designed to provide participants with practical tools to help them reach a level of maturity that is aligned with the recommendations of the recently published report ‘Raising the Bar – From Operational Excellence to Strategic Impact in FM’.
This practical, hands-on one-day workshop presents the opportunities that can arise from applying the best practices defined by the Workplace Management Framework (WMF) to support the achievement of the Raising the Bar (RTB) report recommendations.
- Unpack the conclusions and recommendations of the Raising the Bar report (RTB)
- Explore the structure of the Workplace Management Framework (WMF)
- The application of the WMF as a maturity improvement tool
As a workshop participant, you should expect to:
- Extract those elements of the RTB and WMF relevant to you and your organisation
- Have a clearer idea of how to improve the strategic impact of your FM service delivery
- Be able to build stronger relationships with other strategic business units
- Be better prepared for taking on a strategic business planning role
For more in-depth information on RTB, WMF and this exclusive workshop visit the registration page here