Occupiers Journal Limited (OJL) is a global learning and development organisation serving real estate and facilities management (FM) “end users” with whom OJL engages and cross-shares data, knowledge, experience, and case studies with other occupiers in a confidential environment.
The organisation has three primary objectives:
- Make facilities/workplace managers more effective
- Improve senior management buy-in and support for facilities management
- Create powerful functional and business unit relationships
Martin Leitch is the Regional Partner for Australasia, with responsibility to promote OJL in the region, to encourage engagement by local senior executives and to disseminate and contribute to knowledge through workshops and other activities.
At the Occupiers Journal web site, you can:
- Sign up to receive our regular newsletter, and
- Access back issues of our journal, Work & Place, free of charge
- Find out more about our GRID research program
At a regional level, we offer a range of activities including workshops, discussion groups. For LinkedIn members we also have a regional group aimed at facilitating discussion around global issues in the regional context.
For more information, send an enquiry form.